A famous book

In this week, I bought a book in secondhand bookstore.

This title is "No Longer Human". This is a famous book, so I've always wanted to read.

This book is sold with special cover. It is drawn by Takeshi Obata. he is a cartoonist, illustrator from Niigata.

He draw a lot of illustration of comics. For example, "DEATH NOTE",  "BAKUMAN。" "Hikaru no Go" etc...

I've read "DEATH NOTE", "BAKUMAN。". These comics are really interesting! Especially, I like "BAKUMAN。". I recommend reading them!!

I think a man who is drawn on this book cover is really fitting the image of this book.

I'm enjoying to read it now.

(I'm sorry for the quality of the picture..↓)





コメント

  1. I have already hard the title of this book but I don't know this novel become manga!
    looks so interesting!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿