three cats in my home

 I'm living in my grandmother's home now, because there is near by university.

There is three cats in my grandmother's home. All of them are protective cats.

First, I introduce Tapi. Tapi is male cat. 

He is so cute!!! I love him!!!

He is friendly with person at home, however he become aggressive to others...

Tapi

Second, I introduce Oto and Suzu. They are female cats and sisters.
Both of them are afraid of humans, so I rarely touch them.
I hope them to friendly with people someday...
Off course, They are so cute!!! I love them!!! 
Oto and Suzu
The scene is that they were going to sleep. So, their eyes are thin😪
I took this picture from far place.

I'm feeling happy every day thanks to three cats!!


コメント

  1. They are very cute and pretty!!
    They made me heal and I envy you... ! 😊

    返信削除
  2. All cats are so cute! Oto and Suzu look sleepy. They are very similar so it is difficult to distinguish Oto from Suzu.
    I want to keep cat but I'm allergic to cats😢

    返信削除
  3. They are very cute! And, Oto and Suzu look so sleepy. The animals are difficult, but my grandmother has three dogs!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿