self introduction

 I am Hiiro Usami. I have lived in Niigata city since I was born. However, my hometown is far from this university, so I live in my grandmother's home now. My hometown is Iwamuro in Nisikan-ku. Iwamuro is famous for its hot springs and close to yahiko shrine. Therefore, if you want to feel relax, please visit my hometown.

 

I had been belonging brass band club for about six years and playing the flute. This is why, I like playing and listening to the music. Also, I like singing songs. Therefore, I am belonging a cappella club in this university now. The club is inactive recently. I would like to sing more songs in there.

 

I like reading books. Thus, I would like to read more and more books. Although there are a lot of books I bought in my room, I tend to spend my free time to do other things. For example, watching YouTube, playing a game. I always regret spending waste time, so I hope to spend my free time more efficiency.

 

Thank you for reading my self introduction.

コメント

  1. I like singing a song too! Singing a song give me power!

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Iwamuro hot spring. I enjoyed it! I want to go there again. Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  3. I like to read books too! Also, I always regret spending waste time too !

    返信削除

コメントを投稿