great anime

 In this week, I was watching TV anime "ODDTAXI" in amazon prime video.

This anime was broadcasted in this Spring. This is highly rated, so I have wanted to watch it for a long time.

This anime is depicted the complicated relationships about each characters centering on main character "Odokawa".

Depicting each characters' relationships are mainly about dark side of human, so through the whole story is heavy.

Yesterday, I finished watching it. I was very very surprised and satisfied this end!!

This anime has a lot of foreshadowing. Therefore, now I'm watching it again from start, I feel more interesting than first time!!

If you want to watch it from now, I recommend you should never see spoiler!


コメント

  1. I haven't known and seen this anime, but I thought that it looks interesting for reading your Blog. I want to watch it!

    返信削除
  2. I knew the name of this anime. But I have never seen it and I have joined amazon prime. So, I will see this anime!

    返信削除
  3. I've never heard of this anime before. I'd like to watch it someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿