zoom with friends

 Yesterday, I met two of my friends in zoom.

We were going to same high school. I love them, because I can feel relax when I talk with them.

One of them living in Tokyo now, so it is difficult to meet face to face.

Therefore, we were regularly meeting online.

In zoom meeting, We are talking recent life each other and watching a drama together.

In zoom meeting, I feel I return to high school life.

These days we didn't hold zoom meeting, so I felt relieved because they haven't changed.

When my friend who living in Tokyo comes back Niigata, I want to meet face to face!


コメント

  1. I've also had conversations on zoom with friends who are away at college. I know what it's like to feel like you're back in high school when you can have a conversation without actually seeing each other!

    返信削除
  2. I have never use zoom with friends. COVID-19 distress us.
    But now we can contact easier using online!!

    返信削除
  3. I sometimes use zoom and talk with my local friends, so I empathize your feeling.

    返信削除
  4. Using zoom is good idea!! So, I try to use zoom to talk with friends who live far away.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿