little cooking

 Last Saturday, I was cooking french toast.

Now, I'm living my grandmother's home and my aunt are cooked dinner, so I seldom cooking. I was worrying about whether I can cooking well or not.

A picture I attached is french toast I cooked. It appearance is not bad and it taste also not bad.

I was eating it with coffee. I think coffee and french toast is best partner!

I was enjoying cooking and eating! Then, I remembered french toast my mother cooked.

My mother's french toast sweety and fluffy. It is my favorite.

I feel my mother's cooking is wonderful, so I respect for her.


コメント

  1. This french toast looks delicious! I cooked it several days before. I think french toast and coffee are best partner too.

    返信削除
  2. I love french toast!! I want to try making it. Also, you was eating it with coffee, but I can't drink coffee. Therefore, I always eat it with milk tea. It's great!

    返信削除
  3. It looks delicious! I want to cook it someday!

    返信削除
  4. I like french toast but I don't cook usually. I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  5. It looks so delicious!! I want to eat it so that I purchase bread and milk later.

    返信削除
  6. It looks delicious! I have made french toast, but it was difficult.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿